Saturday, April 14, 2012

I have an American bachelor what are my chances getting a work permit in Canada


I have an American bachelor what are my chances getting a work permit in Canada?
I am taking a minor in finance I don't have any work experience in that field, What are my chances that a company in Canada would employ me? Is it easy to get a work permit if you are from Sweden in Canada? Is it a expensive thing for companies to hire non-Canadians?
Immigration - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I suspect they're going to ask you to let the bachelor go before you enter the country. I think you've kept him long enough.
2 :
Get a green card and go to some where like Hamilton or Berrie a small city and you could get a job
3 :
Here is the official Canada government website - everything you need to know is here - http://www.cic.gc.ca/
4 :
Check out the FAQ on canada work permits. http://www.garamchai.com/canada/CanadaWorkPermitFAQ.htm Should adddress additional queries you may have
5 :
So where DO you have this American bachelor?