Thursday, April 1, 2010

tax treaty : If I'm from Sweden and I work outside Europe in another country : what are the implications


tax treaty : If I'm from Sweden and I work outside Europe in another country : what are the implications?
And does that country in which I work report the fact that I'm working there to the Swedish tax department ?
United Kingdom - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It would be helpful if you posted in which country you worked. If a tax treaty is in existence between tht country and Sweden can be found on the IBFD website. Normally you will be taxed in your country of residence, that is the country where you currently work. Why on earth would your local tax department report anything to the Swedish beskattning, beskattningen, beskattningar, beskattningarna?? Best regards, Yahoo Tax Havens