Friday, May 14, 2010

Can i work with a residence permit in sweden


Can i work with a residence permit in sweden?
Can I get a job with simply a residence permit in sweden, or do I also have to apply for a work permit? it's a residence permit on the basis of a family connection, I am going to go live with my boyfriend.
Immigration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yes, you can. I hope that is not your real last name. It is scary.
2 :
A permanent residence permit will allow you to work. Whether a temporary residence permit will allow you to work depends on the reason for issuing you the permit. Residence permits issued for unversity studies, research or being an aggrieved party or witness in a criminal investigation will allow employment, while most other permits will require a separate work permit.