Thursday, July 21, 2011

I have recieves my work permit and my invitation letter from China and


I have recieves my work permit and my invitation letter from China and?
I am working in Sweden atm and will go back to Australia for two months before i go to china to work. According to the chinese employer, they said that i cannot apply for the Z visa in Sweden and must go back to Australia to apply for the Z visa as the docs have been forwarded to the consulate in Sydney. I dont think this is correct?????because it is to my understanding that as long as you have the permit and letter you can apply for the visa at any chinese consulate regardless of the country?
China - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I agree you should be able to apply in any Chinese embassy. You will not get your Z visa until you have a body check in China. I tried to get my check up in the US but China said I had to do it in China. A Z visa is good it is a multi entry visa and has almost no restrictions. Some business Visa's require you to leave China every 60 days for 24 hours then return. You must remember China has it's own rules and they don't bend much, if they say you must return to your homeland then apply you will need to do so. I'm guessing you will teach English as I did and I had a wonderful time. Good Luck.
2 :
Your letter of invitation/application (from your Chinese employers) must state where you are to apply from. A former employer of mine had to specify the Hong Kong consulate for a fellow foriegn teacher to get his Z visa there. What "permit" are you talking about? All you need to apply for a Z visa is an invitation letter/contract. No "permits" are issued before you have these. email me if you need any help/advice.
3 :
Your country of entry matters