Thursday, January 1, 2009

which country is best for study and work - Sweden or Ireland


which country is best for study and work - Sweden or Ireland?
i have to choose any one of this two(sweden,ireland).my main focus is to earn part time job and study in less cost.plz compare to country and tell me which one is best ?
Other - Europe - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My brother has been in Erasmus in Oslo and the university was simply perfect!
2 :
In both countries there are many universities, where you can study several faculties. the job opportunities are depending from your personal qualities and education. Generally, I would say, that sweden may be the better choice, if I were you. But you aren't me!
3 :
I agree with the previous answer. I'm partial as I'm Swedish but I've been to Ireland and that's a great country too. I think job wise though you may find it easier to find work in Ireland. It obviously depends on what you wish to do. The most common part time jobs are working in bars and restaurants and Ireland have a lot more of them. If you manage to get a part time job in Sweden though, you'll probably get slightly higher wages. Sweden is a fairly expensive country but depending on where you live you can find cheaper shops and with good budgeting you should be fine. I think you'll be happy with whatever you choose. This didn't help at all, did it? =))