Friday, January 7, 2011

What is the process to obtain a work visa in Denmark if one has a residency permit in Sweden


What is the process to obtain a work visa in Denmark if one has a residency permit in Sweden?
I live in and am a resident of Sweden (Malmo) and am having a second interview soon. Chances look good, but I don't know what paperwork I need to fill out. I know that my permit doesn't apply to Denmark, though. So, is the process difficult? I will go ot Oresunds Direkt today and ask, but if anyone has any personal experience, could you please post. What is required from the employer? From me? Can one expect for the employer to compensate for the Oresund train card? What are taxes like?
Denmark - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
You had better to go to Øresund Direkt in Malmø and ask them. If you are a Swedish resident, you are also a Nordic resident as well as a EU resident. What's the trouble? The salaries are normally higher in Denmark than in Sweden. Det ær bæst att du går till Øresund Direkt i Malmø, de kan besvara alla dina frågor. MVH REB