Friday, September 14, 2012

ok the man i met on line here he is from sweden we met 4 times a year but we still stay in touch via emails


ok the man i met on line here he is from sweden we met 4 times a year but we still stay in touch via emails?
he is working in england he is now in sweden for work after that he will move to far east for work til october i like to see him before and because i have a friends who lives in sweden so he said by anymeans if i go to see my friends in sweden i would meet him because i like this guy so i said i shall go to see him for weekend in two weeks time that was fine he email me and says he would meet me at airport he told me me he is so excited to see me ok i start planining but today got email from him and he said ....i think we need to make it the weekend after the date you suggested as i have some duties let as see what suites us both the best and hope you will make it here sometime before i leave i like to see him but i am scared to book th flight what shall i email him please help me xx
Singles & Dating - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
if his name is Matts RUN!