Monday, May 14, 2012

which's the best country among FINLAND, SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY in terms of hospitality&tourism study,work too


which's the best country among FINLAND, SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY in terms of hospitality&tourism study,work too?
Hi, please help me out with the genuine answers, i was not able to find any specific answers to it. i got a chance to study abroad and have to choose one among four. My MAJOR concern is i want to make sure that while studying i can earn my living over there, if not onto the edge, then at-leasttfoo dingg and lodging. i have to decide in a day or two so please be honest and suggest me further. Thanks in advance.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello Champion Good to hear that you are interested in studying in Scandinavia. If that is the case then I can tell you my experience. I have living, studying and working experience in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and UK. Sweden is the state of art country. It has superb education, People and living standard. You can take more information about immigration , Danish green card scheme, European blue card, study in Sweden, Study in Finland, Study in Norway etc. in detail from http://onabroad.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=52&Itemid=2 Good luck with your stay in Sweden. Cheers